Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Let's take flight!

The challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays this week is to create a project with something you might see in the sky. I had an idea that frustrated me for hours and ended up in the trash. It sure sounded good in my head though.

I ended up grabbing this scrap of polka dot paper left on my desk from an earlier project and just rolled with it. Trust me...it's much better than my original card. lol

Hop on over to CAS-ual Fridays and see all the amazing cards created for this challenge. There are so many terrific ideas to get your mojo going!


2 comments:

  1. This color combo is fantastic, so modern! I also love the combination of spots and gingham, fantastic design!
    Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun and dramatic - love the color scheme!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete