Thursday, July 19, 2012

DYSU Challenge #81- Food

Doesn't this berry filled treat look delicious? Nothing better than the fresh fruits of summer. Our challenge this week over at DYSU is to use food as the inspiration for your creation. Hop on over to DYSU and join in the yummy challenge!






Meljen's Designs
* Winner's Choice of 4 Images



Wonderstrange Arts
* 5 Digital Stamps (not from sets)



Rhoda Design Studio
* $15 Gift Certificate

I could live on ice cream in the summer. It is near the top of my fave foods list. I can't buy it very often as I've passed this love on to my kids and a gallon will disappear from our freezer in no time. Sigh... I used a Papertrey Ink stamp set with some MME papers to create this card. Making a card with an image of ice cream makes me want to head to the store. lol


6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. Beautiful colors.

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just BEAUTIFUL Mary Jo!! Love the simple and crisp layout!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great paper pieced ice cream scoops and I LOVE that woven cone!! Great detail in your sentiment too with the color change and the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. Gorgeous details and such pretty papers. Love ice cream too but my sensitive teeth don't I'm afraid :0(
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty - love the flags

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that fabby cone & banners! amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete